Friday, July 9, 2010

Genmaicha Tea...


I had to break up with Mr. Coffee. He left... leaving a deep brown hole in my life that could only be filled with caffeine. It was sad and slow at first. Nothing to look forward to in the morning, nothing to open my eyes and get the engine started... And then...ta da!... Brown rice green tea asked me out, and we've been together ever since:) Mmmm, the best tea ever. It combines popped rice (sometimes popcorn) with magical green tea leaves. Rich in flavour and not bitter (like the regular green tea can be). Here's is to 'happily ever after'!

10 comments:

kristina dutton said...

OOOH OOHH! i have like everything from the target orla kiley collection! i wish she'd do another line for them! the cup is totally on my fourth of july post!

Marisa and Creative Thursday said...

I have that same tea! I love it too. It's so soothing and calm. I may have to break up with Mr. Coffee too for a little while. Hope all is good Helen!

kathryn durst said...

that story was so romantic.

cArLa said...

isn't brown rice green tea the best? looove it too! i have a relationship with both mr. coffee and mr. green tea... what? i just like the best of both worlds... lol!

Mia said...

What a love story! I wish I met someone like Mr. Brown Rice too ;)

Sunshine from Finland!

Yours,
Mia

Lotta said...

oH I Love love love Genmaicha - my favourite green by far.

aiman said...

gosh!i just love your work!......u've no idea how much i aspire to be as great a designer as u r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanx for being my inspiration!....:)

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I'm not much of a tea drinker, but you're painting a wonderful picture here. Might have to give it a try.

SKIZO said...

wonderful
Work

good
sources
of
Inspiration

life without novacaine said...

Gen Mai Cha is my favorite too! I drink it all the time and it replace coffee a while ago although I find myself cheating behind Gen Mai Cha's back more often.