Friday, October 7, 2011

everyone loves autumn, but. . .

Many people love autumn (my father, Alexander Pushkin, my friend Rigel... almost everyone). I try to love autumn, but it's just so close to winter that it gets a bad rep by default. Although... I love it's colors (just as long as I'm looking through the window beside the heater). Naturally, I look forward to spring the second that first orange leaf hits the ground. This time I'm looking forward to it with kittens, butterflies and vibrant palette.

11 comments:

Georgina Giles said...

I really love the kitten design, they are fab!

Rigel said...

Excellent kitteny goodness! I hope you and Autumn can bury the hatchet. Look it's offering a beautiful sunny weekend as a peace offering :) It's no friend to turkeys though, I'll admit.
Have a rad Thanksgiving weekend Helen!

swig said...

really lovely! greetings from (Autumn)Paris!

monda-loves said...

oooh, I totally love this one Helen - I'm a big fan of cats, the hairy kind and the drawn kind!

Farfallina said...

love it! greeting from Mexico! meow!

Sandra said...

Your patterns, style and colours rock!

dissertation service said...

like the style!

Maiuki said...

I love your creatures!! really cute job!! I'll follow you!! :D

marie-louise said...

nice, nice, nice!

cv writing services said...

Good post. Thanks!

Jenn Ski said...

lol, I just made a design the other day with little crosses too!