Saturday, March 9, 2013

bear with me, sweethearts . . .

I've been away for too long... Last weekend I took off to a yoga retreat with my lovely friend Carolyn Gavin. I almost forgot what working is like by the end of the sweet 4 days I've spent away... but reality has a curious way of sucking you back in. I've been working away... mining through a dense to do list. Can't show you yet... but the time will come to share and I will:). For now - here's my new print - Bear with me, Sweetheart!
P.S.: Check out Carolyn't fun house - featured in a Canadian Style at Home (April issue). It was great to be able to stay there for a couple of days:).

4 comments:

Just me said...

This is fantastic!!

Petra said...

What funny sunglasses. No wonder, she is in love with him. I'm too.

Carolyn Gavin said...

Love this adorable pair! And you're always welcome at our place.

Natascha Rosenberg said...

I love her dress! A yoga retreat... that sounds sooo good!