I procrastinate a lot. I should have blogged these right after I came back from New York... and shared all my New York moments with you back in May... and now it's second week of June and I am late... but not a giver upper. Here are some things that made me love NY a bit more this time:
• Japanese men smoking skinny 5 inch cigarettes outside 'spa for men only'.
• (possibly crazy) homeless man on 5th Ave telling me 'Girl, you're crazy!'... when I was trying to open a door that was obviously locked.
• Bleach blond lady tanned to a crisp (resembling a negative) making a young black man do a double take:)
• Public urination by a woman wearing a long skirt (that's right... that happened).
• A young man telling me 'careful, these shoes cost $300' when I accidentally bumped into him on a very busy street.
a. Carolyn Gavin on High Line, resting a minute during our beautiful walk.
b. the cover of my Blurb Book for Surtex this year
c. me, Elizabeth Olwen and Michelle Bencsko (Cloud9) - fun meeting at the show:).