Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Santa & His Assistant . . . Holiday Tags 2015 . . .


I'm a little late with this years printable holiday tags... but there's still a week to go... so, if you haven't wrapped and labeled yet - my Santa and his Alligator assistant might help!
      
FEEL FREE TO COPY:
        click on the image
          - it will open in its own window
            at high resolution (300 dpi)
        • copy that to your desktop.
         print as many as you'd like in any size you'd like:)
          Happy wrapping and labelling:)!

and if you don't think these will do the job... well... check out the previous year's tags:

9 comments:

Bianca said...

These are beautiful, thank you so much!

csilladaniaban said...

You are amazing :-) Many thanks and happy christmas to you and your family!

Aidel Knaidel said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you !

Maris Maria Renne said...

Wat een heerlijke kleuren, helemaal mijn stijl en smaak! Helaas is mijn printer vorige week overleden :-(

Lynne Tilley said...

These are so cute. I especially love the vintage feel of that Santa. I'm a baby boomer, and it just feels like my own childhood.

CindyB said...

I saw it on Instagram and had to come to your blog. These are awesome tags, thanks for sharing!

agravette said...

Thank you! These are amazing!

book review writing service said...

All works are very beautiful to seen. I like the bird very much. I remember my childhood and greetings by sawing this. I am interested to make these designs.