Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New York . . . my impression . . .

As I was sitting in a soup of frustrated and disappointed people (also known as LaGuardia Airport)... trying to find a silver lining to the endless delays of my flight home - I remembered that I brought my laptop (to whom I lovingly refer to as Silvester - due to his colour and stature). I took it out, put it on my lap... plugged in the mouse and proceeded to execute my New York experience in vector... while sitting on a black pleather LGA chair. A 7 year old boy named Archie (who has been driving his poor mother up the airport wall... and whom I've lent my iPad in the hope of focusing his energy on something else) was sitting beside me and commentating on his every game move. I was more than entertained. Me and Archie put in a few hours of work ... side by side. The result of my efforts are now a print (see above).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors of this, I'm impressed you did this at the airport!
And I can't imagine what a lifesaver you were for Archie's mom! Traveling with kids is super stressful and to find someone patient and willing to engage them is amazing!

orange you lucky! said...

Thanks Rebecca:),
I've traveled with my kids and learned a few useful tricks over the years:).

Muffin said...

That's incredible! I twas so nice to meet you! Hugs!

Unknown said...

very nice ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Heros Shadow said...

Great post thannkyou