Friday, July 19, 2013

my magic kitchen . . .

Hello! It's been such a long time since I had a chance to visit. I wish I could tell you I've been summer adventuring or doing something exiting, but, the truth is... I've been working. Just working hard...in my air-conditioned studio...looking out onto steamy summer fun outside.
Today, though, I've got a kitchen design to share with you. I promised myself not to draw any apples, and I kept that promise. It's almost like an herb kitchen. I hope you'll find these colours - delicious!

6 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I LOVE these designs!!!

salli s. swindell said...

there is so much deliciousness in these patterns and colorations! edible!!

Anonymous said...

Just Beautiful! :-)

Jayme Marie said...

Love these kitchen- and garden-inspired designs...inspiring and vibrant!

carolyn Gavin said...

So fun and fresh! i love the lighter background. :)

maria luisa said...

I shared on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200393690105971&set=a.1930488023031.2099074.1267146071&type=1
I love your pictures