Monday, March 9, 2009

weekend project:)


This weekend passed way too quickly. I blinked... and here I am... Monday. How come the older I get the faster the time flies?
Well, I did manage to accomplish this little puppet project with the girls. We were very ambitious in the beginning and were going to make the whole 'Red Ridinghood' play cast... but, my attention span is just as short as theirs:) We made the lil' Red Ridinghood and  left the rest for another day. For now we just substitute with some plushies:)

16 comments:

miri said...

Its amazing!the puppet and the illustration of her parts :)

Carolyn Gavin said...

that's such a cute idea! L would love it!

Heather Jerdee said...

It looks like your girls had a great time with just little Red Ridinghood :) And I can't figure out why time goes faster when you get older too, it doesn't seem right. Well adorable puppet and illustrations :)

Anonymous said...

Yes.. I agree.. times does go fast. We had a three day weekend.. and I dont really know where it disappeared!!! I love puppets... they are soooo adorable.

Vickie said...

Yikes! It's Monday again. How did that happen? Little red is so cute:) Your kids are lucky to have a creative, fun Mom.

Pattern and Perspective said...

How creative you all are!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! xx

made sweet said...

oh my goodness, it's so adorable.

lsaspacey said...

Oh so sweet! Thanks for the template/pattern too!

alice apple said...

I love the idea, so simple and cute. (also lovely to see one of my little dogs in action!)

Jenn said...

awesome!!! thank you for new inspiration!

Melissa G said...

You just keep blowing my mind with all your accomplishments. I can't even finish one little thing in a day, particularly when it comes to sewing.

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute:)
Andrea

Bird Bath said...

What a puppet! Little red is a favourite character of mine and your version is just perfect.

s a n s k u :) said...

Cute!!

tienda-erotica.jimdo.com said...

This won't really have success, I feel like this.