Friday, March 13, 2009

Where is Mary?

I was about to write...-"This has been a crazy busy week for me..." and than I remembered... every week is a crazy busy week for me...that's just life keeping me in motion.Tho, I'd like to have a boring day or two for a change. The kind of day when no one is pulling at my skirt with a billion tiny requests... the sun is shining... dinner gets delivered and e-mail answers itself. Does anyone know hich wind brings Mary Poppins?
Anyway.... Mothers day is coming next month:) Something to look forward to:)
Above: my new thank you card. I just love the way vector looks against wood grain.

12 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Today I'm feeling very lazy- which is almost shocking. So, perhaps we should band together and be determined to relax for a change!

Carolyn Gavin said...

i love it too. happy weekend!
x
C

s a n s k u :) said...

Boy my timing is good. I was hoping I could ask you couple of questions. When you have time, of course...

1. What schooling do you have that relates to your job?
2. What computer program do you use?
3. Have you ever thought of expanding to the scrapbook field? Your designs would make cute scrapbook paper & embellishments.

Just wondering. Sorry about the timing. :)

orange you lucky! said...

Dear Sansku:)

• I have a graphic design college degree.
• I use mostly Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
• I have 5 scrapbooking collections out with Creative Imaginations... and a few more coming out...
h:)

Lara Brehm said...

very nice card, it's funny how the vector pattern against wood almost looks like fabric! :) have a nice weekend helen!

Wee Gallery said...

I bet you're happy it's Friday! Me too!

Anonymous said...

I always love your work, it make me smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Hee! This post cracked me up! I always feel the same way (every week is crazy!) ^_^ Here's to mother's day! xoxox

s a n s k u :) said...

Thank you for answering my questions. How did I miss the scrapbook collections? I need to go and see if I can find them. I'm sure you can order them online for sure.

Anonymous said...

WOW very creative.....loved her.

Cheers
Kanchan

Vicki said...

NICE! Warm and lovely. Love her hair especially.

Anonymous said...

So cut, so beautiful!!!!I love your blog!