Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh, Santa....

It's good to be back:) Hope you all had a cheerful and toasty holiday. I had a great one! Hosted a little Christmas party and then spent a few days out of town with my husbands family. Missed working... a little:) 
I must have been good this year....'cause Santa (Mike) brought me exactly what I wanted - a super duper fantastic camera (plus a whole bunch of other wonderful things)! I'm still learning what it is capable of. Can't wait to go 'trigger happy' with it:)

8 comments:

James said...

I have the G9, and love it. Have fun with the G10!

the argyle academy said...

I just got soap. I think Santa was trying to tell me something.

orange you lucky! said...

Oh man,.... soap.... I got soap too.... but I think Santa is gonna make another trip.... 'cause I know you've been super good!

Beth said...

So good 'santa' brought you what you wanted!

Holly said...

I've heard lots of good things about the G10! Canon is where it's at. :) Have fun!

Heather Moore said...

Wow, nice! I've got the G9 and am so happy with it. Can't imagine how the G10 could be better, but I'm sure it is. Have fun.

nanna888 said...

ฉันรักบล็อกของคุณ! เนื้อหาที่ยอดเยี่ยม โปรดเยี่ยมชมหน้าเว็บของฉันและเรียนรู้เพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับคาสิโนออนไลน์ สมัคร928bet เชิญชม

Small Business Consulting NWA said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful article