Saturday, March 8, 2008

dots like to polka!



I love polka-dots and lately they are all the rage! They have been gaining some serious momentum in the past 2 years, but I've really felt it in the past few days while searching for the perfect swim suit. Seems like the dots are doing the polka everywhere I look. Here are some of my favorite dotted finds:
1. Reversible front tie silk bolero from Voom can be found at Dollydagger.
2. Riviera Polka Dot A-Line Romper Dress from The Ruby Red Company.
3. Slim, sleek polka dotted wallet from Urban Outfitters.
4. Salinas Mini Dot Swimsuit from Urban Outfitters.
5. Red and blue polka dot tea set for one from Dollydagger.
6. Jasmine Guinness Spot swimsuit by Oli.
7. F-Troupe shoes from tobi.
8. Polka-dot padded bikini from J.CREW.
9. Red and white polka dot slide belt from Dollydagger.
10. Polka Dot Smock dress (my favorite) from shopintuition.
11. Polka Dot Luggage from Beauty & the Beads.
12. Multidot party set from Plum Party.

1 comment:

Honeygo Beasley said...

That green and black dress is my fav, 2!