Wednesday, March 5, 2008

go gama-go, go!


I've always been a big fan of  Tim Biskup's art. He is one of my favorite illustrators and is worth checking out!  I have found a web shop called Gama-Go and Tim Biskup is one of  the cofounders. It is filled with all sorts of unique apparel and nicknacks. The bird tray is my favorite (although it is very small and would only fit some change and keys). Also, the fire pillow looks very comforting as I am looking outside at the never ending wall of snow (is it really March 5th?).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i carry those pillows in my stores! they are really pretty in person...

christie said...

I love the pillows and tray! Think I will be spending some money today now...

Top bird said...

Oh I love Tim Biskup too! I must check out this site, thanks for the pointer. xx