Thursday, March 27, 2008

make yourself comfortable...



It's been an incredibly busy day! Thanks to Print & Pattern that has featured my work yesterday I had a lot of great e-mails to answer and the embroidery kit is keeping me stitching. Time to wind down. Relax. Lean back. I'd like to share with you some fun pillow designs I came accross recently:
(I am very disappointed that Alexander Girard pillows are no longer available on modern seed. If you know where I could find them please let me know:)

5 comments:

Joanna said...

These cushions look great but your lean back drawing is the lovliest of all. I don't know where to find Alexander Girard pillows but just today we had the beautiful wooden Girard alphabet building blocks through the post that we ordered at House Industries. Joanna (brownpaperandstring)

christie said...

I think the Girard pillows you are talking of are here - http://www.maximodesign.com/collection.asp?colID=1.

meetmeatmikes said...

Oh.. you are a busy blogger too! These cushions are wonderful - I've never seen them before, so thanks for showing me! I'm clickity clicking on all those pillow links now! I hope you are resting up with your wee girls this wee-kend! Wheeeee!

orange you lucky! said...

Thanks twentytwentyone! That's exactly what I was looking for! I really want to get the Madonna and child pillow. Now I have to figure out how, since they don't make it easy!

please sir said...

Ohh...the 5th one looks like chocolate!